Areas suitable for treatment
There are several area of skin which can be treated using this technique, including facial skin, legs, arms, torso and hands.
Facial treatments are the most popular laser skin rejuvenation treatments because the appearance of our facial skin has great impact on how we feel about ourselves, and wrinkle free facial skin makes us look young and healthy.
The types of skin blemishes which can be improved are:
- fine lines around the eyes, on the forehead or around the mouth.
- scars and facial acne scars
- Yellowish or grayish skin tones
- Rejuvenating non-responsive skin
- Skin lesions which are caused by rosacea, over pigmentation, vascular lesions and more.
Possible Laser skin rejuvenation side effects may vary between the areas treated and the type of skin blemish targeted. Talk to our expert team about the results you are looking for, and we can advise on any considerations you may wish to take into account. Email us here or call on 07936 445639